Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Baby Hugs

As Rhodri has gotten bigger, he seems to need to know that I am there with him. When I am feeding him, he likes to grab my my hand with both of his. When I am cradling him, he wraps his arm around mine. When I birp him, he reaches around to my back and will either pat me too or he'll grab a fist full of my shirt and hang on tight.

I've decided that there is nothing better in this world than baby hugs. There's a beautiful knowledge that comes with the embrace of a tiny infant, that you are the world to this little being. His love is innocent and pure, and there is no one else living on this Earth that can love your baby as much as you.

I like to take these moments and just love him back. I hope to always be able to remember the perfect feeling I get when he hugs me.

2 comments:

  1. Love this post Chelsea, beautifully put <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think there is anything better than baby hugs and you never ever forget those moments. I can remember special moments with each of my children as infants.

    ReplyDelete