Monday, June 11, 2012

Unexpected

I never would have expected that being a mom would bring me not just happiness, by also other blessings like finding my voice again. It's been years since I really spent a lot of time in the world of music, and now with Rhodri being such a fan of my singing voice, I find myself singing to him for hours. It has the same effect as if I were practicing back when I was taking lessons. My voice is fuller, and singing has become almost as comfortable as it used to be when it was all I ever did with my life. 


Rhodri is such a good listener. He never complains. I decided to start get back into writing my own stuff again, and while I was in my zone Rhodri simply listened and added his little coos of approval every now and then. When I looked at the clock it had been over an hour. I hope that he will continue to be this great, and that maybe he will have the same love of music as he gets older.

No comments:

Post a Comment