Sunday, June 3, 2012

A Little Sensitive

Tyson's Grandma told me a story once of when she took Tyson to church as a baby, and his shirt was dirty. When she made a comment about it, Tyson looked down at his shirt and started crying. That's when she knew he was going to be a sensitive guy.


Rhodri has been showing similar signs of sensitivity. Yesterday while I was playing with him, I stuck out my tongue and he grabbed it. I wasn't expecting it, and it made me laugh. But then I was having trouble stopping laughing. So, Rhodri made his confused pout and started to cry. 


He also cries every time Tyson sneezes, and I can't help myself because I find it funny every time. I am looking forward to more of his personality shining through.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I love the look on his face in the first picture!I can't wait to see him again in July, he's getting so big already!

    ReplyDelete