Thursday, October 18, 2012

Trouble with a capital 'T' and that stands for TEETH!



That's right, Rhodri now has teeth. And while that is an exciting milestone, it is a difficult one as well. In the last 2 weeks I have hardly gotten any sleep at all and it seems it is because this little monster is in pain from teething, but I'm not so sure it isn't just because he doesn't want me to sleep. 

Rhodri is now crawling as well. I remember people telling me I would not be as happy once he started doing this, and now I understand. He is getting into everything already. He follows me into whatever room I walk into, even if it's just for a second, I walk into a room to grab something and I turn around and he's right there. And everyday he gets a little bit faster too. This crazy baby has just become high maintenance.  Anyway, I guess that's just part of life. 

3 comments:

  1. You should post a video of him crawling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title of this post. Rhodri is going to keep you busy and sleep deprived. But it is great seeing him become his own little person. He is getting to be so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so much fun being a part of his life while he learned to start crawling and get his first tooth. You live too far away!

    ReplyDelete