Friday, November 16, 2012

Fall update (That's why the title isn't very clever)



I feel like I have less of a baby and more of a little kid every day. Rhodri is hitting so many new milestones at one time, it's hard to keep track. Mostly, his personality is starting to shine through, and I am having a blast getting to know the fun side of my little monster. Also, I don't know how I typed "babby" instead of "baby" in the video above, and I know I can edit it, but I think I will leave it.

It has been so much fun having my sister Kirstie close again. I love spending time with her, even if it's doing dumb things like watching reality tv, because there isn't anything better than hanging out with someone you love unconditionally and who loves you the same. Rhodri also adores his Auntie Kirstie, and his older cousins. Especially Rachel, who has the magic touch with babies. Pretty much  anything she does leads Rhodri to laugh hysterically.


Halloween was a lot of fun, trick or treating with Rhodri for the first time, and then going to a haunted house in someone's home. Any excuse to wear my awesome blue wig. Ha ha.


All the kids on halloween.

Rhodri as a Dinosaur or dragon, not really sure.

1 comment:

  1. Rhodri is so adorable and we love spending time with you guys! I love his dragon costume. I can't believe he stayed awake for trick or treating.

    ReplyDelete